Sep 8, 2007

I'm so much older than I can take

Well. Here I am at long last.

Unfortunately this is not going to be an update entry, but rather, a quick note to let you all know that I will be updating this week. And yes, it will be a full (or series of) updates covering everything from Iowa, moving, the new apartment, and the complexities of my fall class schedule. And yes, there will be several pictures.

Meanwhile, I will leave you with this thought:

tomorrow is my birthday. In case you don't already know this about me, I'm not big on celebrating my own birthday and usually don't do much at all. That applies to this year as well, which should pretty adequately cover the question, "so Devora, what did you do for your birthday?"

Ok then. Stay tuned for more updates later this week!!

No comments: